Join us for the Dempsey Challenge September 27 & 28!Register for the 2014 Dempsey Challenge!
We are thrilled that you are interested in participating in the 2013 Dempsey Challenge! Registering for the event is easy! As a participant, the first step is to register and pay the associated registration fee depending on which event you would like to participate in. You can run, walk, ride or do various combinations of all three!
Ready? Here is a breakdown of the 2014 Dempsey Challenge registration fees.
Run/Walk AND Ride: $100
Positive Tracks Registration Fees (for ages 23-or-under)
Run/Walk AND Ride: $70
Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Registration and your $150 fundraising minimum include:
- Dempsey Challenge official participant t-shirt
- Dempsey Challenge BPA free water bottle
- Reusable grocery bag
- One beer ticket for the Gritty’s Finish Line Beer Garden
- One meal ticket for the 5 & 10K Café (Runners & Walkers on Saturday) or Lobster (Cyclists on Sunday). If you are participating in both the run/walk and cycle, we’ll reward you with a bib and tickets for each day’s event at registration.
- Chip ID affixed to your bib for finish line recognition (due to our event being non-competitive, we will not time our participants but we make every effort to cheer you on when you cross the finish line)
In order to participate, each participant, age 18-and-over, must commit to raise a minimum of $150.
Our helpful online tools, team resources and excellent staff provide participants with fundraising support to not only meet, but exceed their fundraising goals. And remember, one hundred percent of funds raised directly benefit The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing!